Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Something fishy

I whizzed up another set of alphabet name bunting the other day for a 1st birthday pressie.  I'm really enjoying making this alphabet bunting at the moment and I might start making commissions soon.
 Applique and machine embroidery again, this time with a number of new letters to design for...
F is for Fish
R is for Rocket
The next one is a little tenuous, but I needed a second E and the only other ideas I could come up with were eel or egg, neither of which I thought would translate well with applique and embroidery.  So I went with an elk, which looks suspiciously like a reindeer!
E is for Elk
Two Ds were required, so I settled on duck and dinosaur...
D is for Duck, and...
D is for Dinosaur!
Back to the tried and trusted for the last two letters...
I is for Icecream
E is for Elephant
Happy Birthday Freddie!
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment