Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Christmas, wrapped up!

It's a wrap!  Ooooh, I love wrapping, and I really love leaving it until just before Christmas to really maximise that festive feeling (last minute, moi?!).
Well my pressies are all wrapped up, tagged up and good to go.  I spent a good while browsing Pinterest for some inspiration (that was another post I had planned).  But in the end was seduced by the birdy loveliness that is Madeline Flight's robin-illustrated wrapping paper.  Perfect for my bird-loving family and oh so pretty...
Then I thought I'd toy with a touch of foliage (raided from my Christmas potpourri).  I love the natural look and will definitely be doing more of this next year (definitely in the way I was definitely going to get so christmas crafty this year!).
Meanwhile, the car is packed and we're off to my folks in Dorset.  Last year Christmas was all a bit of a bur, fully in the fog of new motherhood so I'm so excited about the boy being old enough to take it all in - and of course Father Christmas's trip down our chimney!

Merry Christmas!!

Kate x


No comments:

Post a Comment