Friday, 22 November 2013

Get your Christmas craft-on!

On Monday I posted a tutorial on how to make an applique christmas card.  That post was part of a big bloggy crafty christmassy link up organised by Laura at Bugs and Fishes.  A huge number of bloggers took part, resulting in about 30 different christmas craft tutorials - thats a lot of crafting to get stuck into between now and Christmas!  

The links to all this craftiness can be found over at Bugs and Fishes.  My favourite has to be Hydrangea Girl's edible decorations - stylish and tasty - although I doubt they would last very long in our house.
Edible decorations from Hydrangea Girl
I'm not sure when I'm going to get a chance to try out any of these crafts though - I seem to have set myself a rather large stitchy to-do list before Christmas - more on that later!

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment